By regularly blogging or publishing articles on your site and other reputable websites, your business will benefit from the following:
- Over 60% of companies who blog regularly receive more business through their website.
- Your blog is the perfect tool for successful content marketing activity. You can also share this content via your social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Writing a blog and publishing posts regularly gives your business a voice. It’s a great way for your audience to engage with your brand and stay up to date with your current status.
- You can also use your blog to discuss current market trends and relay information back to your customers. This creates more authority for your website both in the eyes of Search Engines like Google, and your customers as well.
- Developing as much unique content as you can, related to your field helps build confidence in your company. This means that potential “ready to spend” customers who come through to your website will be more likely to convert.
- From an SEO perspective, constantly blogging and creating content for your website, or linking back to it is vital. It’s all very well having a lovely looking website with a couple of great pictures, but content is the ultimate key to a successful marketing campaign.